is a print literary arts journal whose issues come out twice a year. Twice a year, we read submissions for these issues. When our current issue
debuts, we select a few pieces from the most recent past issue
to publish online.GUIDELINES
- Please upload 3-5 previously unpublished poems in ONE FILE for our review.
- We highly recommend you become familiar with what we've published in the past before sending us any work. You can check out a few select works from past issues that we have archived online, or you can pick up a past issue from our online store.
- There is no need for a cover letter, unless you just want to say hi or tell us something cool you did recently.
- The poet life is a tough life, so of course we accept simultaneous submissions as long as the poet withdraws his/her work if any work is accepted elsewhere. Please do not email us to withdraw; use the Submittable system. There are instructions here on how to withdraw and also how to make a partial withdraw.
- Please only submit ONCE (3-5 poems) per submission period in this genre. If you hear back from us before the submission period ends, please wait until our next open period to submit again.
- Failure to follow our guidelines may result in your submission going unread by our readers and editors... and we wouldn't want that.